In recent times, clothing has made a strong comeback from the past to differentiate those who want to differentiate themselves with a touch of elegance, tradition and modernity. And a priori tradition and modernity are rarely conjugated concepts, and they can seem opposed unless we’re talking about top hat and tails.
Hats are an accessory worn by both men and women at all times of the year. As a result, garments are made in different fabrics and styles but have two common conditions: comfortable and flattering.
There are also some indications regarding the hat dress code, such as:
- Should not wear hats with long dresses.
- It is not right to wear a hat during meals or in church.
- The hat colour should match, or be lighter, than the colour chosen for the neckline area.
- At night celebrations, we should avoid the use of hats.
- The brim of the hat should be at most shoulder width.
- Fall-brimmed hats are ideal for women with long, thin necks.
- Narrow-brimmed hats are indicated for short men.
- High-crown hats are not recommended for tall and thin men.
- Fat men should not wear wide-brimmed hats.
Regarding the different types of hats, whether they are feminine or masculine.
The classic hat chosen for the ceremony is the Pamela, which is made depending on the time of year it is worn. For example, in summer and in winter, felt. And contrary to one of the indications in the previous list, women should not take off their hats at banquets.
Another type of cap is the toque. It has the shape of a skullcap and is an excellent short-brimmed hat.
The top hat is the most formal for men and is worn with a morning coat or tail. They were black or grey and were made of silk or felt.
The Fedora hat is considered the classic soft-brimmed hat. It is a very elegant hat.
Soft tweed hats stand out as winter hats, which are well combined with clothes made of the same fabric and with trench coats. Tweed hats also stand out.
The top hat and tails at weddings, elegant touch
The top hat, also known as the top hat, already caused a sensation when it appeared in 1797. So much so that its inventor, English hater John Hetherington, was arrested for public scandal. They said that women fainted when they saw such a bright and flashy outfit and that the joke cost him a fine of £500 at the time. However, the hat became the most symbolic garment throughout the 19th century.
The English, skilled in preserving tradition, made the hat a garment for men, royalty, and members of high society until it became important in the House of Commons. Whenever a deputy tried to intervene, he had to lift his hat to speak, a custom that persisted into the 20th century.
The top hat is no longer an element of the past to be the latest in celebrations, the final touch to stay up to date without sacrificing elegance. The wedding, which was covered by all the country’s press, served as a showcase for a garment that had regained its exclusivity and seemed to be as much of a protagonist in the coming 20s (in just 5 years) as it was. Century ago. Today more and more men want to wear a top hat to their wedding or wear it to their family or friends. The traditional way to stay up-to-date has more followers.
Of course, there are ways and ways to carry it. For example, a top hat must always accompany a morning suit or tailcoat, the highest etiquette for men. Otherwise, it will be out of place, and only the goal of attracting attention will be achieved, but for the worse. And one last tip, if you buy one you have to order it in advance because it is made to size.
- 5 Suggestions For DIY Public Land Elk Hunting Pnuma Outdoor
- World Beauty's New 1PC 50mm Health Exercise Baoding Balls Pure Wood Finger Therapeutic massage Stress Relief
- High Promoting Agencies In Indonesia
- The 20 Funniest Tweets From Women This Week (Sept. 25
- We Provide Excessive High quality And Dependable Pretend ID That Assist You Dangle Out With Pals